is my commit to Unity's Mono, that fixes the SSL bug I mentioned in the last post. It was finally merged 4 days ago, and it's only a matter of time before the release that features the bug fix.
I'm not sure when it will come. I get excited, and then subsequently disappointed after every minor release. If I was feeling adventurous, I could probably compile the code myself, but I'm just not sure it's worth the effort. I mean, I could spend hours getting the code to compile just to find that it won't work, and I still have to wait. I just don't have that kind of time to waste.
Once the bug fix finally drops, there will probably still be a relatively long wait for Unity 4.6, which contains the new Unity GUI. In that time, I plan on using the Habit Engine myself with my habitRPG.com account, and then progressively adding the features that I find most useful. I will probably stick with the current gui code, even though performance may suffer as I add more gui elements; then I will rewrite the gui after 4.6.
I recently added HabitRPG sprites. It still need some polishing up, but it's otherwise fully implemented. Ignore the lack of data; I turned that off while working on the GUI.